NOT A CHILD'S PLAY...

                                                     NOT A CHILD’S PLAY…

I can still sense her presence. I know she is standing just behind me and peeping at what I am writing down. I have always thought that I am thinking too much or I am just a coward but I guess I am wrong. I do not even remember when did had started but it’s been years that I have been thinking on it a lot and I guess now I know the beginning of it.

When I was little I was scared of all this ghostly stories but on the other hand it used to increase my curiosity every second and it still does. I used to all the horror TV shows despite the truth that I will be having nightmares. I was so intrigue by horror stories that; I somewhere wanted to experience it. So I often tried to call spirits in every ways which I have seen in the TV shows. It never worked. But now I know that someone is always behind me whom I can only feel. I think one of the processes has worked out and some spirit is now with me.

I have never told all this stuff to anybody because I was quite good at hiding my thoughts. I used to have a good control over my anger and I was a good girl but something went wrong. I am not that person any more. Now I cannot control my anger and that have made everything horrible. My anger has become so destructive that I started to hurt myself, I become senseless when I am angry. I got this huge push from my back to get angry all the time and hurt myself because somewhere I began to enjoy hurting myself. But all this things were taking a cruel turn because I began to behave in human. I began talk differently, in a different nasal tone, in a different dialect. I began to like different food, different apparels, I was living a different life.

Whenever I was doing something different I kind of lose my control over myself because I know what I am doing but I could not stop it. I am writing down all this because I know something horrible is going to happen soon and want my parents to know that something was wrong with me and I was not doing all this of my own. And I can control my consciousness for few hours; I do not know when I will be controlled by her. I have tried telling my parents that I always feel the presence of someone and now I am seeing a psychiatric but nothing is helping me out.



At the beginning, I used to feel someone following all the time and then losing my temper all the time. After that I started to cut myself with everything possible, I would never feel the pain. I was given medicine to sleep. I would either sleep or cut myself whenever I lose my temper. I tried my best to control my anger but I was losing it and I was scared like a little baby. I was terrified when I started to eat raw meat. I know I was eating but I cannot just stop myself and I was feeling like I was eating my own puke. I can feel my tears rolling down. Nobody noticed this gruesome act of mine and I was so scared to tell anyone that I have started to eat raw meat. And few days I woke up from my sleep and no one was in the room, it was noon and everyone was taking a nap. I went straight to the kitchen and started to look for knife but it was nowhere to find, there were not even glassware. I was losing my temper. Then suddenly my stares fall on the fork and I could feel myself smiling. I took the fork and went back to my room.

I started stabbing the fork in my hand. I was trying hard to stop myself from stabbing but the force was too hard on me. Blood began to spill from my hand. I was trembling with fear but there was nothing I can do to stop myself. Then I began to taste my own blood. I have never tasted anything that has taste like blood, it tastes different. I was terrified of what I was doing. I licked every drop of blood from my hand.

I have scares all over my body and the doctor and my parents still think that I am suffering from some mental trauma. Why would not they just understand that there are several things which cannot be treated by science? I have tried explaining everything to them but they have never truly listened to me. I was feeding on the raw meat and when there was no flesh in the kitchen I was drinking my own blood. I was becoming inhuman. Nowadays I am locked in my own room and mamma would come often to check on me and when I look at her, I can see how desperately she wants me to be normal again but even she would not believe that some ghost is on me, even she would not try to understand that I am possessed.

Somehow I managed to convince mamma that I do not like the smell of meat in the house so please stop bringing meat inside the house. She bought it and she stopped bringing meat. I was glad that, I was at least not eating uncooked meat but on the other hand I was drinking my own blood. Whole day and night I would lie on my bad, doing nothing. One day mamma got me a puppy as gift. She told me that the puppy would entertain me and I would feel better. I was so happy to get the puppy; it was like getting fresh air in the evening. I began to admire him like anything but as soon as mamma left then I do not know from where it came but I smacked the head of puppy on the table and he was as still as the table itself. I feed myself into the puppy’s still body. 


When mamma inquired about the puppy, I told her that he ran out of the door. I was terrified and disgusted with myself that I ate the whole dog without leaving a single bone behind, I feast on it. I was becoming weaker day by day and I was having my session with the doctor regularly but nothing was helpful to me. I hated myself for trying to call the dead without even knowing the consequences. My childhood act has ruined my whole life. Because of a single mistake, I have become a flesh-eater now. I just have known by then that all such things are risky enough to try, if only I have known by then, I would have never ended like this.

It was my mistake to call a dead person. The spirit does not have a body and now she is taking me as a host and I have to live with it. I cannot even blame the spirit for making me do all this because she is dead and I called her. I know spirit is a girl because she likes applying makeup and dressing up like a girl. I have never liked all this stuff and as the force from her has started to control me I often end up doing all this stuff. She loves red color as I often end up applying red lipstick and in red apparel.

One day as usual she was making me apply all those makeup stuff which I have not even heard of from my mamma’s drawer, mamma came in and she was holding a baby. I looked at the baby and I felt funny inside my stomach. Mamma told me that Neena aunt’s daughter delivered this baby few months back and she has came to meet you and introduce you to the baby. I was feeling a wicked smile on my face. Neena aunty was one of my favorite aunty and she was not able to come here because she was engaged with her daughter’s delivery. I was done with my makeup and I invited her to my room. I requested aunty to keep the baby on my bed as I wanted to play with her. We began to talk but from inside I was feeling desperate about something.

They finished their tea and aunty said that she wanted to talk something with mamma so they were getting up from the couch but I requested to leave the baby with me for a while. They went out and then I face towards the baby, she was so innocent and carefree. She was smiling at me. I was leaning towards the baby and I know what was coming. I tried stopping myself. I jumped out from my bed and tried running out of the room but I was being taken towards the baby with a powerful force. I was screaming and wailing but I could not hear any voice coming out of my mouth. I landed on my bed again. Mamma and aunty came back but they were late and my mouth was full of flesh…



                                            

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *